Almost everyone with ADHD has trouble forgetting and staying on task, including Leonardo da Vinci, who researchers believe may have had the disorder. As anyone with ADHD knows, forgetting things can have serious consequences at work or school. Even if you allow your brain to remember things it may not work, setting your Apple Watch to remember things for you, as long as you don’t forget to wear it. Apple Watch Reminder works by letting you set multiple alarms for different events throughout the day to help you stay on track.
Set a reminder using Siri:
1. Raise your hand and say “Hey Siri,” or press and hold the Digital Crown.
2. Say your reminder, for example, “Remind me to write the notes at 3 o’clock in the afternoon.”
3. Include details such as time or place, for example, “Remind me to call John when I get off work.”
4. Review the details of the window. If correct, let Siri complete the command.
4. Open the Reminders app or ask Siri, “Show me my reminders,” to view your reminders.
Set reminders from your Apple watch:
1. Press the Digital Crown to enter the Home Screen and tap the Reminders app icon.
2. Click “New Reminder” or “+” to create a new reminder.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard or Scribble to enter reminders.
4. Click “More” to add a specific date, time, or location for the reminder.
5. Click “Done” to save the new reminder.