If you want to take more control of your Google data, you can set up automatic deletions in your account. This allows you to choose to have your data deleted in 3, 18, or 36 months.
Follow these steps to automatically delete your Google activity:
1. Open a browser and go to myactivity.google.com.
2. Click on Web & App Activity.
3. Scroll down until you see “Auto-delete.”
4. Click on “Select drive-removal option” to change it. By default, this is set to Off.
5. A dialog box will appear. Choose 3-months, 18-months, or 36-months.
6. Click Next.
7. Click on Confirm.
From now on, Google will automatically delete data that is older than the time you specify, ensuring that your old data, searches, apps, and websites, are always deleted without you having to do anything. By enabling this feature, you add privacy to your online activities.